I have been inventing since 1967 when I invented a flexible surfboard fin. Then later when I owned a dune buggy and moved to a townhouse I invented a ramp and shelf to park the buggy over my sedan. In 1995 I learned about the internet. It gave me the way to achieve a goal – to get pictures of the surf to me at home. In those days there were only a few webcams – Netscape had a fish cam that is still on line. USC had and still has a Tommy Trojan cam. So I called USC and met with their webcam team. Carl Sutter and I created the first commercially available webcam software, SnapNSend.
Below is a list of web sites that show some of my work. Some are just experiments, some are serious sites offering serious products and ideas.
- http://thorwaldsonwholehousefans.com/ – first rooftop in history to pull 8000 CFM
- http://inviscoindustrial.com/ Hybrid rooftop ventilating systems – first to be made in America
- http://invisco.com/ Solar Power – I am an expert in off grid systems.
- http://certifiedmasterhomeinspectorkurtshafer.com/ Home Inspections – I am the first to offer free repairs with every inspection.
- http://redlighttherapynews.com This tells about all the new red light options.